Sunday 4 November 2012

My first app review/blog- Topia

iPhone Screenshot 1Ok, this is my first ever app review/blog reason why review/blog is because I haven't completely made up my mind on what this is going to be... Anyway I got that out of the way now I can start with the actual review...

Topia is a great little sandbox game created by Crescent Moon Games which allows you to create your own world and shape it the way you want it. It was first released on October 11th  2012 and is available on all platforms (excluding iPod touch gen 1 and 2) and must have at least iOS 5 or greater.

The controls are very simple which are all covered in the tutorial (which I suggest you check out). Nothing fancy in the features department just all the basics you need to make the world (this app is very new and they haven't updated it a lot so there will be more features in the future), but there are 4 different creatures to choose from to populate your island. Be careful some are carnivorous and eat the omnivores.

Overall I think its a great little app well worth the £0.69/0.99$ and I cant wait till they release the next update... Link to the app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/topia-world-builder/id534282109?mt=8





No comments:

Post a Comment